As a Professional Voice Over Actor, What are you like to work with?
- Easy, Friendly, Fair
- Quick turnarounds with proven broadcast quality results
- Clear communication and timely responses
- Alex is a very flexible actor who can adjust his approach to match your brand for commercial projects. Any and every kind or narration for elearning including but not limited to academic and medical or big pharma. Alex also voices explainer videos, corporate narration and many other genres in the voice over industry.
Are you non-union or union for voice over?
- Alex is a non-union male voice over actor with union experience
Where do you record your voice over projects?
- Alex built a professional, acoustically treated home voice over recording studio overlooking San Francisco Bay.
- If you are interested, Alex records using a Sennheiser MKH 416, Mojave Audio MA-201fet Condenser Microphone and Universal Audio Twin Duo. He doesn’t use the Neumann TLM 103 because he found after extensive testing that the Mojave had a cleaner response with less sibilance for his particular voice.
- All settings are tuned and toned with an arsenal of presets to match your brand.
Are your voice over services expensive?
- Repeatedly, clients wonder if they can afford Alex because they say he sounds expensive. While he does earn a good living doing voice over for numerous TV and radio broadcast clients, Alex charges fair market rates for his voice and post production services. In most cases, he does not charge a home studio fee either. Alex values the opportunity to work with you, within your budget and more often than not, can find a good middle ground for all involved.
- Send Alex an email with the script, intended usage and he’ll quickly create a detailed quote. Or click on this button and fill out the handy, dandy form.
Can you provide an Audition?
- Absolutely! Believe it or not, that’s actually his job as a voice over actor.
Send Alex an email with your script or click on this button and fill out the handy, dandy form and he’ll get an audion back to you right away!
How about retakes and edits to the script?
- Retakes are not charged. Your satisfaction is his number one priority. Rewrites will typically incur a small fee. Any adjustments after two weeks are considered a new project.